Hey Foodlovers! My little brother seems to have serious issues with chocolate! There are just two chocolatey things he shows interest in; milo drink and snickers bar, any other brown delight is a big no no….
As a chocolate lover, his case baffles me and I have taken it upon myself to show him how to love this flavor. I have tried a couple of things and I would be sharing 2 today….
- Making fun-looking chocolate meals
Face & ears- Chocolate pancake
Mouth- Watermelon slice
I chose mayonnaise and watermelon because they are things he likes to eat. But this wasn’t much of a success…he had tiny bites of the pancake with mayonnaise, ate the fruit and ran off….
- Infusing another flavor he actually loves
Chocolate orange crepes
Little brother loves oranges! He smells them from miles away and you can see happiness all over him. This was more successful as he finished a whole pancake so I thought I’d share my steps….
- I made Chocolate crepes
- Then slathered 1 Tablespoon hazelnut spread, 1 Tablespoon orange marmalade on open crepes and folded them into triangle shapes
- I plated with fresh orange slices to attract him
- Then finally, I drizzled a mixture of hazelnut spread and juice of fresh orange on the pancakes
Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section. Don’t forget to like this post & follow the blog. Also, share your food loving moments with us on instagram; @thefoodlover.ng