Cheese+ Sweet Potatoes= Yummy Plate!
Yummy Plate + Christmas Morning= Start of Perfect Christmas!
I believe it can be a little frustrating when you have to spend the whole morning in the kitchen making breakfast on Christmas day, everyone wants to be part of the fun too! Here’s a quick (15mins) recipe that will still make everyone’s taste buds jump for joy! Best part…..the prep process is fun enough for children so less work for you/family bonding time…..
Salt and black pepper to taste
- Wash and peel sweet potatoes.
- Use grater or food processor to grate the peeled potatoes.
- Mix with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Heat frying pan on medium heat and grease with butter.
- Place small chunks of the sweet potato mix in the pan.
- Press down with flat spoon and cook till both sides are crisp (hash brown).
- Spread cheese on top of each hash brown and leave to soak in for about 1min.
- For Christmas feel, garnish with Christmas colored vegetables (I used strips of red and golden yellow bell peppers with coriander leaves).
- Serve immediately.
Watch out for Appetizer, HealthyEats and Boozy Editions!
Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section. Don’t forget to like this post & follow the blog. Also, share your food loving moments with us on instagram; @thefoodlover1.blog