Cheese+ Sweet Potatoes= Yummy Plate!
Yummy Plate + Christmas Morning= Start of Perfect Christmas!
I believe it can be a little frustrating when you have to spend the whole morning in the kitchen making breakfast on Christmas day, everyone wants to be part of the fun too! Here’s a quick (15mins) recipe that will still make everyone’s taste buds jump for joy! Best part…..the prep process is fun enough for children so less work for you/family bonding time…..
Salt and black pepper to taste
- Wash and peel sweet potatoes.
- Use grater or food processor to grate the peeled potatoes.
- Mix with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Heat frying pan on medium heat and grease with butter.
- Place small chunks of the sweet potato mix in the pan.
- Press down with flat spoon and cook till both sides are crisp (hash brown).
- Spread cheese on top of each hash brown and leave to soak in for about 1min.
- For Christmas feel, garnish with Christmas colored vegetables (I used strips of red and golden yellow bell peppers with coriander leaves).
- Serve immediately.
Watch out for Appetizer, HealthyEats and Boozy Editions!
Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section. Don’t forget to like this post & follow the blog. Also, share your food loving moments with us on instagram; @thefoodlover1.blog
Yummy! Definitely putting your house on my Christmas visit list.
I love that laughing cow cheese.. sometimes when I’m in a rush that’s my ‘to go’ food.. I just spread it on my bread and I’m solve..
I know! Saving lives since I can remember
Thank you so very much! I’m going to make this for my Fiance’ this weekend. I’ll let you know how it turns out!
Yaaay! Take pictures please
oh you already know!
Reblogged this on Vietnam Travel & Culture – American Edition.
This might become new breakfast staple…