Hey Foodlovers! Remember Chef Saida from our Mac & Cheese post? I promised to tell you more about her and there couldn’t be a better time than today….her birthday! But first, Let’s take 3secs to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEF SAIDA….WE LOVE YOU!
I went over to her kitchen last week and luckily she had just whipped up some magical meals for a photoshoot….of course I took pictures for you *wink*
Next, a fusion of two traditional meals….
Osso Bucco (Milanese) and Asaro (Nigerian) topped with Gremolata
I had to ask what ‘osso bucco’ is….she explained that it is veal shank (a part of the leg). I tried out this perfection and I wished that I was friends with a Yoruba (Nigerian tribe) lady getting married to an Italian man just so I let them know this has to be served at the wedding!
Next is the Va-va-voom of all!
Trio of chocolate mousse tartlets topped with handcrafted Belgian chocolate truffles and edible 24ct gold
Yes 24ct gold! After having two of these delectable babies, all I can say is…..I could get used to this lifestyle!
Things you should know about Chef Saida!
- Chef Saida Mustapha is the youngest (24years old today) Le Cordon Bleu Grand Diplome graduate in Nigeria, one of the most prestigious culinary schools in the world
- She has a Masters degree in International Business
- She owns a private curlinary business and gourmet infused olive oil line called Savor by Saida
- She recently started ‘Asake’s Shakes’….serving milkshakes and iced teas for special events in Lagos, with 10 percent of its profit going towards charity (Her parents must have known she would have businesses that need great names….Asake, Saida)
- The Savor by Saida culinary company offers private and event gourmet catering, private chef lessons and culinary consultations for individuals and establishments
I’m just going to leave her contact details here….you are welcome!
Consultations & Enquiries – 09059999957
Email: Info@savorbysaida.com email@example.com
Instagram: @saidatuu @savorbysaida @asakes.shakes
Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section. Don’t forget to like this post & follow the blog. Also, share your food loving moments with us on instagram; @thefoodlover.ng