Mall date…..takeout fast food waffles that weren’t the best…..refrigerator till the morning after……Breakfast time= Revamp time!
1) Dodo Chicken Waffle SandwichI microwaved the waffle firstLittle brother Bubs had dodo (fried ripe plantains) for breakfast but as usual left some over so I stuffed them into the pockets of the waffle Luckily, chicken for lunch was already ready so chop-chop and dumpWhat’s a sandwich without an egg? Threw in some chopped bell peppers too because they were staring at meMaple syrup rainThat spill in the middle was everything for me!
2) Grilled Peanut Butter and Jam Banana Waffle Sandwich
- 2 already made waffles
- Peanut butter
- Jam (I used orange flavor)
- Banana slices
- Apple slices for garnish
- Cut up each waffle into two
- Spread two slices with peanut butter and the other two with jam
- Place banana slices in between peanut butter waffles
- Place banana slices in between jam waffles
- Grease frying pan with butter and grill both sandwiches on both sides till brown
- Assemble grilled sandwiches with an extra layer of banana slices in between
- Secure with a bamboo stick and serve with fresh apple slices
Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section. Don’t forget to like this post & follow the blog. Also, share your food loving moments with us on instagram; @thefoodlover.ng
That plantain one looks awesome!
Thanks Jennifer! My name is Jennifer too 😊
Thank you ❤️
Lord! I’m over here salivating like crazy!! My foodie part won’t let me rest till I try this out, I’m sure of that🙈
😂 please try it out and share pictures 😉