Mall date…..takeout fast food waffles that weren’t the best…..refrigerator till the morning after……Breakfast time= Revamp time!
1) Dodo Chicken Waffle SandwichI microwaved the waffle firstLittle brother Bubs had dodo (fried ripe plantains) for breakfast but as usual left some over so I stuffed them into the pockets of the waffle Luckily, chicken for lunch was already ready so chop-chop and dumpWhat’s a sandwich without an egg? Threw in some chopped bell peppers too because they were staring at meMaple syrup rainThat spill in the middle was everything for me!
- 2 already made waffles
- Peanut butter
- Jam (I used orange flavor)
- Banana slices
- Apple slices for garnish
- Cut up each waffle into two
- Spread two slices with peanut butter and the other two with jam
- Place banana slices in between peanut butter waffles
- Place banana slices in between jam waffles
- Grease frying pan with butter and grill both sandwiches on both sides till brown
- Assemble grilled sandwiches with an extra layer of banana slices in between
- Secure with a bamboo stick and serve with fresh apple slices
Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section. Don’t forget to like this post & follow the blog. Also, share your food loving moments with us on instagram; @thefoodlover.ng