Who else is #TeamNoLongHoursInTheKitchen this season? Whip-up Time= 30mins! *wink*
- Uncooked Meatballs from Reds & Greens, Lekki Lagos
- Plum peeled tomatoes
- Coconut milk
- Chilli bullets
- Curry powder
- Cilantro leaves (for garnish)
- Pasta (If desired)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Grease sauce pan with oil.
- Stir pressed garlic over medium high heat for a few seconds.
- Throw in meat balls drizzle with more oil, stir fry till slightly brown on all sides.
- Stir in curry powder, salt and black pepper, keep stirring for about 2mins.
- Add tomatoes, coconut milk and diced chilli peppers.
- Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Serve each meatball garnished with cilantro leaves over forkful of cooked pasta or just by its juicy self.
Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section. Don’t forget to like this post & follow the blog. Also, share your food loving moments with us on instagram; @thefoodlover1.blog